With the pandemic our nation and local community faces, we are taking steps to do our part to help us all successfully weather the crisis. Starting March 18th, Smith & Howard Wealth Management employees will work remotely, and our offices will be closed. We are all working full time and will be available and responsive to you as always. Currently, our plan is to work remotely through April 7th. If you need to reach us by email, please send a message by clicking here, and we will respond quickly.
From North Atlanta on I-85 South
- Exit 10th/14th/17th Street
- Take the first ramp to 17th Street, turn right at the bridge light
- Turn right onto Commerce Street and then turn right again, following the ramp down to the building parking deck entrance on the right.
- Park in any non-reserved parking space (see parking below)
- Enter the parking level elevator bank for the 271 17th Street (BB&T) building (dark blue elevator bank)
- Take the parking garage elevator to the building lobby and the lobby elevator bank to the 16th floor