On June 15, 2020, Smith & Howard Wealth Management started a phased-in approach for our employees choosing to the return to the office. Our physical office will be closed on the following Fridays: August 10, August 17 and August 24. Employees will all work remotely on those days. To ensure the health of everyone, we are asking clients who would like to meet with us to continue doing so virtually for the time being. However, if for any reason you need to have an in-person meeting with your advisor, please let us know so that we can make the appropriate accommodations. Guidelines for visiting our office may be obtained from your SHWM advisor prior to your visit.
All of our employees continue to diligently serve our clients and community, whether in the office or working remotely. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at (404) 874-6244, email your advisor directly or our general mailbox here.
From North Atlanta on I-85 South
- Exit 10th/14th/17th Street
- Take the first ramp to 17th Street, turn right at the bridge light
- Turn right onto Commerce Street and then turn right again, following the ramp down to the building parking deck entrance on the right.
- Park in any non-reserved parking space (see parking below)
- Enter the parking level elevator bank for the 271 17th Street (BB&T) building (dark blue elevator bank)
- Take the parking garage elevator to the building lobby and the lobby elevator bank to the 16th floor