March 31, 2017 Alert: Traffic advice for those coming to visit us at 271 17th Street, NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30363.
As a result of the March 30, 2017 bridge collapse on I-85, traffic flow in and around the city will be difficult for the foreseeable future.
I-85 southbound from north of the city is closed. If you are visiting our offices from the north, WSB recommends I-285. While a viable route, it is heavily congested due to the increased volume of traffic on the interstate.
If you are coming from south of the city, I-85 northbound is open to the 17th Street exit that feeds into Atlantic Station and our office. However, the traffic in that area of the interstate is congested since all traffic after 17th Street is diverted to I-75.
If you plan to visit us, we recommend you check the of the links below for the latest on interstate and surface street options.
- As the Georgia Department of Transportation evaluates the situation, existing closures and alternative routes have been posted by WSB Radio here.
- The latest on traffic in the area is available at the Georgia DOT’s 511 site here.
- A comprehensive guide to navigating Midtown Atlanta during the closures is here.
Please be mindful of alternative routes and resulting traffic congestion when planning a visit to any downtown or midtown destination.
We'd love to hear from you.
If you can't find what you're looking for on our website or just wish to speak to a member of our firm, give us a call at 404.874.6244.
If you would prefer, you may simply fill out the form below and one of our team members will contact you.
- There are 3 levels to the Atlantic Station Parking Garage, and you may park on any level. The parking level entrances to the 271 17th Street BB&T Building are located in the DARK BLUE area on all 3 levels.
- You may park in any numbered space or spaces that are marked “Visitor." Please Note: If you park in spaces marked “2 hour limit” , you will be ticketed after 2 hours
- Do not park in a spot that is marked “Reserved." Parking in a Reserved spot will make your car subject to towing.
- There are a limited number of handicap spaces available near the parking garage elevator entrances.
- Please bring your parking ticket with you to our office. We will validate your parking ticket if you are in our office for over 2 hours.
- If your ticket has been validated there is no need to visit one of the pay stations in the parking garage. You may simply insert your validated ticket into the ticketing machine on your way out.
- Clients coming after hours should call security on the blue emergency telephones by the parking deck elevator to get access.